A Relaxing Stay at the Inn
Rooms & RatesOpen year round, the Inn at Mountain View Farm is a perfect four-season getaway, featuring fourteen air-conditioned guest rooms and luxury suites, each with a private bath.
Rates are for single or double occupancy and include a Vermont country buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and sweets, and access to the nationally acclaimed Kingdom Trails network. See our Packages page for a selection of Vermont Vacation Packages.
Located in the historic Creamery building, our Classic Rooms are cozy, comfortable spaces conveniently located upstairs from the Inn’s main sitting parlors and dining room. Classic rooms are configured with either a queen bed, double bed or twin beds and sleep up to 2 persons.
Rates: $215.00 per night based on double occupancy. CHECK AVAILABILITY
More spacious than Classic Rooms, our Superior Rooms feature either queen beds or twin beds. Superior Rooms sleep up to 2 persons and are located in the historic Creamery building, upstairs from the Inn’s main sitting parlors and dining room, or on the second floor of the Farmhouse.
Rates: $245.00 per night based on double occupancy. CHECK AVAILABILITY
Deluxe Rooms and Suites
Our Deluxe accommodations are the most spacious and luxurious lodging choices at the Inn. Located in the historic Creamery building or in the Farmhouse, these rooms and suites are uniquely configured. See their descriptions below.
Rates: $295, $325, or $375 per night based on double occupancy, depending upon accommodations. CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Lost Nation Deluxe Suite: $295 per night, based on double occupancy
- Maidstone Deluxe Suite: $325 per night, based on double occupancy
- Waterford Deluxe Room: $325.00 per night based on double occupancy.
Located on the second floor of the Creamery building, this spacious corner suite is graced with a dramatic English cherry queen sleigh bed, a sitting area with couch, rich upholstery and fabrics, and wall-to-wall carpeting. The bathroom features a tub with shower. As a part of the Creamery, the Waterford Room is conveniently located upstairs from the breakfast room and two comfortable sitting rooms, one with a fireplace.
- Peacham Luxury Suite: $375.00 per night based on double occupancy.
The fireplaced, first-floor Peacham Luxury Suite is spacious and sunny with magnificent views of Burke Mountain and the surroundings. It features a brass queen bed, comfortable red checked reading chairs, and a full modern bath. The Peacham has a fully equipped eat-in kitchen with a sitting area and sweeping views of the front lawn. As a part of the Farmhouse Suites, the Peacham Suite shares a generous covered porch with table and chairs for relaxing outdoors and enjoying the views.
- Danville Luxury Suite: $375.00 per night based on double occupancy.
The Danville Luxury Suite, located on the second floor of the Farmhouse, is large and sunny. This sage green suite, often referred to as our Honeymoon suite, features a queen bed with wrought iron bedframe, a large pine writing table, a sitting area alongside a wall of bookcases, and a modern bath with shower and Jacuzzi tub. The couch can be used as a sleeper sofa to accommodate additional persons. As a part of the Farmhouse Suites, the Danville Suite shares a generous covered porch with table and chairs for relaxing outdoors and enjoying the views. Sleeps 2-4 persons.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy and include Vermont country breakfast, afternoon tea and sweets, and access to nationally acclaimed Kingdom Trails
- A 9% Vermont tax will be added to all rates
- $35/night will be added for a third person in the room
- Foliage Season: 2-night minimum stay required from the 2nd Friday in September through 2nd Saturday in October.
- Certain pets allowed with prior permission for $50/ night in Peacham, Danville, North Danville.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted
- Deposits and Cancellations: A one night’s deposit is required to confirm a reservation. In the event of cancellation with less than two weeks’ notice, deposit is non-refundable. With over 14 days notice, deposit is refundable less a $30.00 processing fee.
- Check-in Time: after 3:00 pm. Checkout Time: requested by 11:00 am.